Seven Things I want to Do Before I Die
This is the Week 8 writing prompt from Trash Can Bloggers.
1. I would like to see more of the world. I have been to Alabama (of course I live here), Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas. I have also been to New York for like 3 hours waiting on a plane so I dont know if that counts. I have been all over North -East Germany. That is just not enough for me. I want to actually see some of the Wonder of the World. I want to see the Pacific ocean. I’d like to gamble in Vegas and ski in Denver. I want to take my father to Ireland and visit my family in Maryland.
2. I want to watch my children graduate from college. I want all my boys to get a good education.
3. I want to finish all my old reviews. It seems like they just pile up when Elijah is sick and he has been sick so much the last year its been crazy trying to catch up. I had to change my review policy from 3 weeks to 5.
4. I would like to go to fan con like Comic con. I’d really like to go to one in another country as well. I’d want to take my husband with me so that he could see all the awesome.
5. I want to go to culinary school and photography school. These are hobbies of mine that I wish I could take further without making a career of. I’d also be open to bar-tending school (even though my husband and I don’t even drink but a couple times a year)
6. I want be able to make rash decisions like hey, Lets buy an in-ground pool TODAY and have enough money to do that and not be burned by the backlash
7. I want see my parents and grandparents be around for my children’s children’s birthdays. Maybe even their children. I lost one grandmother a few months ago and I don’t think I could go through that again. Ever. I am done with funerals in my family.
What are some things you want to do before you die?
YOU FOUND A HIDDEN CLOVER!!! Report it here