I have a huge age gap in my children. My second child was born 8 years and 5 months after my first one. So I have already went through almost everything. I know I am more prepared this time around. I sent my first son to preschool at 3. It was a three day a week, 4 hour a day program and he loved it. I also tried to work with him at home but there werent as many help options as there are today. I am happy there are awesome programs now so that I can keep up with the times and help my son get ready for school. He will start a year late because he was born in September so I want him to be on par with the other children. That is why I think it is great that there are programs like EmbarK¹².
K¹² now offers a portfolio of preschool programs including EmbarK¹² Comprehensive and EmbarK¹² Online, offering a fun, innovative approach to early learning your child will love. K¹² is the leader in online education for grades K through 12. There is a special discount code 50% discount on EmbarK¹² Online available for only 7 days after the post is live. You can get it using promo code EmbarkSpecial (Normally $59 for a 12-month subscription; $29.50 with discount). That is such a great deal for all the awesome things you receive. Remember the discount is only available for 7 days after today.
EmbarK12 Comprehensive- Online and hands-on preschool program for your early learner.
• Over 1,200 age-appropriate activities, engaging children using a wide variety of interactive multimedia and hands-on materials – over 288 hours of activities in all!
• 18 thematic units covering 6 subjects: Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Music, and Art. Examples of themes include: Family and Friends, My Five Senses, and Looking at Animals.
• $286/year for a 12-month subscription and all of the upgrade kits including hands-on manipulative
EmbarK¹² TM Comprehensive is K¹² ‘s award-winning and standards aligned Pre-K program designed to fully prepare children ages 3-5 for Kindergarten. It is designed to let your child have fun while learning engaging in programs that cover core subjects across Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Music, and Art. I think starting early is super important in today's fast paced world.
If EmbarK¹² TM Comprehensive is out of your price range, then maybe EmbarK12 Online – Over 830 interactive activities to engage your preschooler. is more for you.
- 830+ online activities for early learners ages 3-6
- 18 thematic units covering 6 subjects: Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Music, and Art. Examples of themes include: Family and Friends, My Five Senses, and Looking at Animals.
- Over 450 online activities rich in multimedia content and games that help make learning fun and engaging.
You can view this great informational video to see what a great program it is. I know that I want my child to be prepared for kindergarten. I like that there are things out there to help them when I may not be able to. I cant remember the things I needed when I was his age or when my older son was. Things are so different.