25 responses

1. Kelly Hutchinson
    July 29, 2014

What a huge selection of items for your preschooler! I love to see how you can make learning fun for kids.

2. Sara P. (@SensiblySara)
    July 29, 2014

I love all the Disney choices! My little guy is starting Kindergarten and he is really enjoying these selections!

3. Jennifer H
    July 29, 2014

Wow – this is great. I’m going to look for this next time I shop. My lil guy can definitely benefit from it.

4. Beth
    July 29, 2014

It is great to make learning fun for little ones!!

5. Debra @A Frugal Friend
    July 29, 2014

I think I’ll head to Walmart soon and check out what our local store has to offer. Kids love to learn with favorite friends like Jake and Mickey and Sofia!

6. Kecia
    July 29, 2014

Ohhh, I haven’t seen these at Walmart. Sawyer would love them though. He can’t start Kindergarten until he’s almost 6 thanks to a late birthday!

• Kat
      July 30, 2014

Elijah’s bbday is 9/23 so he is just 21 days over the limit and cant start till he is 6. So I will be paying for Mommies Day Out and preschool for awhile longer.

7. Jennifer @ My Sweet Sanity
    July 29, 2014

What a great selection of educational items to get your little one ready for preschool.

8. Tiff @ Babes and Kids
    July 29, 2014

I love that there is so much more available for preschoolers anymore. Lots of fun characters to choose from. Fun and learning combined!

9. Kimberly Grabinski
    July 29, 2014

My kids are older now but they would have loved this stuff when they were getting ready for preschool, so cute!

10. Angela S
    July 29, 2014

I have a feeling your little one is going to be very well prepared for pre-school. You found some great activities!

11. Tonya
    July 29, 2014

I really would have enjoyed purchasing some of these products for my children when they were younger. They loved Disney.

12. Kerri
    July 29, 2014

My daughter is a big Sofia the first fan. She would love these preschool items.

13. Crystal
    July 29, 2014

I’m glad to know the preschool crowd is being represented. I know when my youngest wasn’t going to school, he definitely wanted to feel like the big kids and get ready for the back to school season.

14. Naomi
    July 29, 2014

My children are older, but I wish they had so many Disney-themed early learning activities when they were younger. It’s great to have so many options!

15. Megan @mnmspecial
    July 29, 2014

We moved to late to get my youngest into preschool. I’ll be checking these out asap. I love the sad car face. Mine also does that.

• Kat
      July 30, 2014

Its a killer. They put that face on and you are just torn.

16. Cinny
    July 30, 2014

how adorable and fun!

17. Jen – Life With Levi
    July 30, 2014

My son is a huge Disney fan. I bet these would get him even more excited about learning!

18. Jacqui Odell
    July 30, 2014

My girls love disney junior! I am always excited to see all the fun educational items they come out with that has the kids favorite character. I think it makes it funnier for them to do the activities.

19. Mellisa
    July 30, 2014

I love how Disney is getting on board the learning train. It’s great to see that kids will be able to associate there favorite characters with learning things.

20. Crystal
    July 30, 2014

What great products for getting preschoolers ready for school! I have 3 kids in elementary school now but I’m sure 1st grader would probably still have fun with some of these products.

21. Valerie Remy-Milora
    July 30, 2014

How wonderful to have so many fun ways to nurture that love of learning! they do grow up fast don’t they? With my oldest entering her senior year, my second starting high school and my baby getting ready for 2nd grade there are a lot of mixed emotions floating around as we approach the start of this new school year.

22. Lisa
    July 30, 2014

We are huge Disney Jr fans!

23. Shell Feis
    July 31, 2014

Wow they have so many great tools! My son starts kindergarten this year {insert sob here} but would still love all of these!