This is the third book in a series where the plot points carry over. All plot points will be resolved by book FIVE – the end of the series.
This is a sweet style romance.
With her heart at war with her mind, Lisa’s need to chase dangerous fun over boring responsibilities tugs at her emotions. Love is the last thing she expects to find, especially with her past revolting against her future.
The only love Ryan’s heart has room for is for his motherless son. But, when he finds himself yearning for Lisa, Ryan has to convince himself and her that he’s all the thrill she’ll ever need.
Will Lisa’s past destroy their future before either of them can accept the true meaning of love?
Now check out this awesome GUEST POST
Putting Western in Front of Anything Makes it So Much Better
That’s a pretty bold statement, I know. But be honest. Most things with a Texas, Montana, Rocky Mountain, Western, or anything else that has to do with the west just suggests that it’s so much better than the original.
You don’t think so? Let’s try it.
- Western + omelet = a spicy ‘lishous start to the day.
- Texas + maple bar = as big as it gets!
- Cow + bow = um, yes, please.
- Western + music = great to dance to.
- Western + movies = Sam Elliot, Clint Eastwood, Tom Selleck… the list is endless.
- Western + lasagna = spicy layers, oh baby.
- Western + books = never too much cowboy.
- Cowboy + boots = look good on anyone!
- Cowboy + hat = hide your hair much better than a ponytail.
- Rocky Mountain + oysters = not oysters and not necessarily better, but if you have to, why not fry them?
Do you have anything else that is better with a western bent? Let us know in the comments.
Thank you so much for having me. I had a blast!
Amazon / Barnes and Noble / iBooks /Kobo
Bonnie R. Paulson mixes her science and medical background with reality and possibilities to make even myths seem likely and give every romance the genetic strength to survive. Bonnie has discovered a dark and twisty turn in her writing that she hopes you enjoy as much as she has enjoyed uncovering it. Dirt biking with her family in the Northwest keeps her sane.