This is probably the cutest little dip recipe you could find for a party. I wish we could have done it for the Minions party we did last week with my son and his little friends. I think the recipe is super easy and something the kids could help with. Anything with Funfetti cake mix or sprinkles is going to be a blast and going over awesome with kids. I have a great Rainbow Cookie Recipe that uses sprinkles and my kids love it. My kids love the Minions movie and they want all the little characters especially Kevin. They adore Kevin. Even my 13 year old had so much fun at the movie. So when I heard about fun dips, I knew we had to have it. A delicious dip that kids and adults will enjoy? Um, yes please. I am incredibly into that. Plus I love dip. I guess I am always going to that kind of person that people look at strangely because I have more dip than chip or in this case more dip than cookie.
1 box Funfetti cake mix
2 cups vanilla yogurt
2 cups Cool Whip
Blue and yellow sprinkles
Honey Maid Minion graham crackers and squares
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix and yogurt. Stir to combine.
2. Fold in the whip cream.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Sprinkle with blue and yellow sprinkles.
7. Serve with Honey Maid minion crackers and grahams.
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Blue and yellow sprinkles
- Honey Maid Minion graham crackers and squares
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix and yogurt. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the whip cream.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with blue and yellow sprinkles.
- Serve with Honey Maid minion crackers and grahams.