The PEEPS & COMPANY® products, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by PEEPS & COMPANY®.
It is almost Easter time and like any time of the year where people get food I am happy. The Easter ham will be delicious I am sure. Of course my kids are more worried about their Easter baskets and hunting for eggs to care that my grandmother spends hours of love on every amazingly delicious dish. This year I was given an amazing box of candy for my kids to enjoy in their Easter baskets. I didnt want it to be a normal basket though.
PEEPS & COMPANY® products are some of the best around and I can tell you I love them all. Except Hot Tamales. I give those to the kids and my dad. I don’t like cinnamon? I know it’s weird. I decided to do something different and take the baskets outside for a change. Anything to get them playing more right? Which they sent them PEEPS® earbuds so I think I will have to pry them back inside now.
PEEPS & COMPANY® 2016 Easter Offerings Information
• 5-inch PEEPS® Plush: Spread the joy of PEEPS® when you give this plush PEEPS® chick as a gift to those of any age (assortment of colors).
• PEEPS® earbuds: If you need a sweet bit of time to yourself, let your favorite yellow PEEPS Chick take you away with your favorite music through these PEEPS earbuds. Get a dose of stress relief, in stereo, every time you put them on and crank up the tunes!
• PEEPS® luggage tag: From candy to cute accessory, these PEEPS® luggage tags add a pop of color and whimsy to your gear (assortment of colors).
• PEEPS® Orange Delight Flavored Marshmallow Dipped in Orange Fudge: These three Chicks are orange delight flavored and dipped in orange fudge to enhance the flavor. Share them with your friends or keep them for yourself!
• PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks: The five and 15 count packages of the iconic PEEPS® Chicks are available in classic Easter colors including yellow, pink, blue, lavender, green, and orange Chicks! The 10 count package of Chicks is available in all of the classic Easter colors as well as white.
• PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies: The four count bunnies come in classic yellow, pink and blue colors. The 12 count bunnies come in classic colors as well as lavender, white, green and orange. The 16 count are packaged in classic colors plus lavender and green.
• PEEPS® Decorated Eggs: Nine white eggs iced with pastel colors in 3 unique designs, these eggs are great for recipes, crafts and immediate consumption.
• PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks: Ten delicious vanilla cake flavored marshmallow chicks sprinkled with fun rainbow confetti.
• PEEPS® Sour Watermelon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks: Sweet and sour flavors collide to create a burst of watermelon in these ten green chicks with a blush pink center.
• PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks: Three delectable chocolate mousse-flavored Chicks dipped in either creamy milk or dark chocolate.
• PEEPS® PEEPSTERS®: Bite-size combination of delectable chocolate and delicious marshmallow flavored crème. Available in creamy milk chocolate or rich dark chocolate varieties.
• PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks: Individually wrapped marshmallow chicks covered in either milk or dark chocolate.
• PEEPS® Rainbow Pop: Four chicks in colors yellow, green, pink and blue marshmallow on a stick- it’s like a colorful PEEPS® lollipop.
• MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats: Bring chewy, fruity goodness this Easter season with a 10 oz. gift bag of MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats flavors. Filled with grape, pineapple-banana, strawberry, lemon-lime, and cherry-flavored MIKE AND IKE® candies – and all made with real fruit juice – this gift will put a spring in anybody’s step as the bright new season gets underway.
• MIKE AND IKE® Jellybeans: The Assorted Fruits MIKE AND IKE® JELLY BEANS are a fan favorite.
• HOT TAMALES® Jellybeans: Celebrate Easter with our cinnamon-flavored jelly beans (14 oz. package)
Look at that cheesing face. He smiles so big for the camera. And he will tell you that his new gifts are the best. He wouldn’t even let me try a Sour Watermelon Peep. It’s ok though because I bought some for myself. They are just as delicious as they sound. So many wonderful choices for Easter baskets. This year should be the year you do something different. Maybe put the candy in an umbrella like I saw on Facebook. You can get a discount for 20% off your purchase February 15 through April 15, 2016. Discount code: EASTERTREATS