I recently was sent a giftcard to purchase the awesome Jabra Sport Pace Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds. Its been awesome to try out! Like everything my teenager wanted them but I thought they would be awesome to take on the airplane with me and I was not disappointed. I have spent the last week traveling for the #QueenofKatweEvent so it was cool to have wireless earbuds that would stay in my ears while I was sleeping on the plane. And I do sleep the whole time I am flying lol. Its also cool that they have a over the ear part which makes them even more comfortable and easy to get them in your ears the right way.
What’s In The Box
- Jabra Sport Pace Wireless earbuds
- 3 sets of EarGels
- 1 FitClip
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 warranty leaflet
- 1 warning leaflet
- 1 registration leaflet
It takes only 15 minutes to get 1 hour of battery time and approximately 2 hours to fully charge the battery. When fully charged you have up to 5 hours of talk time and 5 days of standby time! You can answer/end call, reject call, voice dialing, last number redial, control volume, track control, play/ pause music, and access voice guidance all without ever touching your phone. Here are some other features:
- Premium wireless sound and inline buttons to control music or phone calls
- Secure and comfortable fit with behind the ear wearing style and multiple sized ear gels
- Built toward US Military standards for rain, sweat, shock and dust resistance (IP54 rated)
- Rapid charge feature to provide an hour’s worth of bather life in only 15 minutes of charging. Reflective cable for early morning or nighttime usage
- Integrated training via Sport Life App to provide in-ear readouts during workouts: pace, time, distance, calories burned. Also works with most popular 3rd party sports applications.
Great sound quality during calls and wonderful reception. They are rain, sweat, dust, and shock resistant so you can do your worse with them. Even the long drawn out runs. I will say that every breathe is easy to pick up so it is hard to run and talk because it picks up the heaving but maybe that's just because I need to get in shape more so I don't sound like I am dying while I am running. Easy battery charge the first time but it seem like it took longer to charge the second time. The charge lasts really well though even when you use them constantly like I did while flying.
You should check them out! They are great value for the money and perfect for the person on the run! You can purchase them on Amazon in red, yellow, and blue!